Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Starting things off

MamaTjops is offline Registered User

Starting things off

Hi ladies,

Well there won't be any of us in December yet but there must be a few people on the forum due in Oct at least... i am due Oct 10th - at the moment anyway, i'm sure that will change.

Am going private for consultations and public for the birth at Queen Elizabeth since my hubby and i live on the dark side.

How is everyone's morning sickness going - mine is not just morning for me! And i have awful cramping but have had this checked everything is fine. Looking forward to 12 weeks when i can go public i hate keeping the exciting news to myself!

LFK
    LFK is offline Registered User
    Hi! Congratulations on your pregnancy.
    I'm due Oct 12 with my 1st and am so excited! I'm also waiting for the end of my 1st trimester to shout it out to the world; it just seems like forever to wait, though.
    Posted via Mobile Device

MamaTjops is offline Registered User
    Hi LFK,

Thanks for the reply... Congrats on yours too. Waiting until the end of the first trimester has proven very difficult as my morning sickness has kicked into high gear and there's something a little conspicuous about getting up in the middle of a meeting to run to the bathroom - at least when you do it umpteen times a day. Cannot wait for the second trimester, when everyone keeps telling me i'll feel better...

cxflygirl is offline Registered User
    Hi congrats to you both on the pregnancy I am due Oct 25th with baby # 2. Yes the 2nd trimester is going to be so much better although I have been lucky with no morning sickness so far. Just have to keep exercising although with this pregnancy I have been napping every afternoon because i just get so tired.

LFK
    I've been trying to exercise as well but I'm afraid I'm spending more time napping than anything. My muscles are sore from the lack of movement...any recommendations on good pregnancy massages that won't break the bank?
    Posted via Mobile Device

cxflygirl is offline Registered User
    LKF during my first pregnancy I went to this place in TST on Canton road I have been going to this massage place for 8 years. Throughout my first pregnancy I went every week. Its not your typical spa just a room with a massage table but the masseuse was good. Cost only HK$100 an hour I mean they knew that i was pregnant so took extra care.

LFK
    HK 100/hr?!? Where is this place? I guess the further you get from Central, the better price you'll get. Did they use pillows or did they have a table with a hole? I usually go to Happy Foot for foot massages but have heard freaky stuff about a reflexology point near the ankle that helps contractions? Would this make a difference if I'm only in my 1st trimester? I wonder if it would be OK to get a back/shoulder/neck massage only on one of those chairs...
    Posted via Mobile Device

LFK
    MamaTjops, hope you're feeling better?
    Posted via Mobile Device

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast