Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

help re strollers??!!

chuckles is offline Registered User

help re strollers??!!

Hoping for some advice re strollers.. After dragging my husband around the shops for the last two sundays, we have narrowed our down our choices to combi and Maclaren. We are looking for something we can use from birth. If anyone has any advice or experience using these or would recommend something else we would really appreciate it... Thank you!!

Aava.Wong is offline Registered User
    after buying two strollers and not happy with them, we got a third one which is the maclaren techno xt (2010 version). we love it!!

i got mine from bumps to babes. :)

lesliefu is offline Registered User
    there are not many you can use from birth to toddler - i used to have a maclaren, which was really light but after that broke down, i have a maxi cosi which i feel the "joints" are more sturdy...though a bit heavier than the maclaren one. bought both at the bumps to babes.

mela is offline Registered User
    i love my maclaren - i have the quest- 2 years and still going strong!

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    I love my Maclaren too. We have the quest which I believe can be used from 4 or 6 months... but really, I think that the fact that it is lighter than the Techno makes it worth not being able to use it for the first couple of months. Plus in those first few months, I think a carrier is easier and more comfy for the baby anyway. I know that the techno can recline more than the Quest - but I don't think it's worth it for the extra $$ and the extra weight (that's me personally talking). Love my quest!

Aava.Wong is offline Registered User
    my bub loves to nap so the fully reclining option sold itself to me. i used the carrier more till bub was 9 months old as HK is not a stroller-friendly place unless you live in a quieter area.

good luck! :)

Frenchy is offline Registered User
    We've bought a MacClaren Techno XT for my first child 3 years ago, used it from birth, and are now using it for our second child... that's one of my best purchase !

collsi is offline Registered User
    Also think the MacClaren is great. We bought a MacClaren XLR for our first child nearly 4 years ago and we're now using it for our second. We never felt the need to buy a second/ another stroller, but we don't live in Central so the heavier stroller is not such an issue for us. We have also used a baby carrier, and buggyboard.
    Good Luck :)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast