Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cupcakes for baby half year old birthday

taysty is offline Registered User

Cupcakes for baby half year old birthday

I'm looking for places selling cupcakes in central. I know there must be a few. Ideally look for a shop that sell cupcakes or such that taste good, looks good (in the sense that you can have some arts on top rather than just some cream or etc) and not too expensive. Dont know if it is too much to ask for? Must be willing to tailor made only a few. Just want to do something nice for my baby half year old birthday.

mummymoo is offline Registered User
    the cakes at cake-a-licious are really delicious and they could decorate for you too. But it's not cheap, off the shelf is $25 per cupcake. Just tried them this weekend and definitely more to my palate than cake deelite ones or baby cakes

banane76 is offline Registered User
    LOVE sift cupcakes as well. They have a dessert restaurant in Central or a little shop in Wanchai on Queens Road east that is very close to Pacific Place 3. Sooooo delicious!

@ banane76
    Is sift expensive as well?
    Posted via Mobile Device

FutureHKmom is offline Registered User
    I second Sift. Sift cupcakes are definitely better than Complete Deelite. SIft cupcakes are $22 each - not decorated. I just ordered some cupcakes from them for my son's birthday - I ordered 2 dozen and they are printing a picture of some Toy Story characters on them for me. The cost is $22 per cupcake plus $10 per cupcake for the image. So not cheap - but they are really yummy and my son will be so happy to see Woody on his cupcake!

Okay. Maybe I just buy undecorated cup cakes and put some candles? The cupcakes need to taste good as ultimately we are the ones eating it! LOL
    Posted via Mobile Device

geomum is offline Registered User
    Taysty please check your inbox for my PM
    Last edited by geomum; 03-15-2011 at 09:28 AM.

blessed is offline Registered User
    hi taysty... i have been searching for cup cakes for my baby as well, he will be turning 6-mth end of this month so i think our kids are similar in age?

sift is definitly a great choice, but if you are looking for a more budget option try prince bakery in sheung wan (#212-214 De Vouex Road Central, near Sheung Wan MTR), a local bakery chain not much choice for cup cakes but price was from $12 (was on special), not bad for the price....

i also found a bakery that can tailor make gorgeous cakes to any design, my friend had a 3d toy story cake for her son's 5th bday and i'm planning to order something special for my son's 1st bday, but it's all the way out near sheung shui so transportation will be an issue, will see...

hope this helps

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast