Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

switching from Japanese milk to other brand. Any suggestion for newborn?

Leta is offline Registered User
    Hi sparkeye.. I used to have my gal taking the Japanese milk too but after 8 mths I changed her to Wyeth.. Because I have to travel back and forth to Singapore and jap milk is difficult to find back in Singapore.

So far Wyeth has been very suitable for my gal. Np at all. And you can get it conveniently fr almost everywhere. In addition, their feeding portion is just right for my gal who is a small eater ie their 1-3yr milk feeding is abt 150ml per feed 4 times a day. ( my gal can't finish milk more than 160ml per feed).

Actually after much fussing ard with changing of formula milk, both my hubby and myself are convince that whichever brand you go for is not really impt as the nutrients in the powders are all very similar. And almost all brands say their formula milk are w more dietary fibre which helps in Bb digestion..

I think what impt to consider is which country manufacture it (so that u will have peace of mind that it is not made in anywhere else that u r not comfy with). Then after that your Bb has to decide if he/she like it or not. Or whether it suits well for Bb digestion..

Thats all that I can input.. Hope it helps!

lesliefu is offline Registered User
    don't think aptamil has formula for 3+ it has 3 stages only with stage 3 for 1yrs and above...

penelope is offline Registered User
    I use similac from Abbott because it s the only formula i could find in HK without Palm Oil(even the organic brands like hipp or bellamy use palm oil)

I think they have 5 stages. Advance,Gain etc.
    It s manufactured in Ireland

Gataloca is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by penelope View Post
    I use similac from Abbott because it s the only formula i could find in HK without Palm Oil(even the organic brands like hipp or bellamy use palm oil)

I think they have 5 stages. Advance,Gain etc.
    It s manufactured in Ireland
    Is there anything bad about using palm oil?

penelope is offline Registered User

sandrarodrigues is offline Registered User
    Hello everyone! I know this is an old post but I am going to try my luck anyway. I have a 22 month old who has been on Aptamil3 since we moved to HK. The thing is that it is extremely hard to find. I have tried to give her Nahan but she reffused to drink it and i do believe it had a bitter taste. We just ran out of Aptamil and I can't find it anywhere!!!! Does anyone where I can find it or if there is any other brand that is similar in taste? thanx

2010-NewDad is offline Registered User
    I have seen it in Bumps to Babes in Pedder Building. You could give them a call ans see if they have it in stock.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12