Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone used Egozite?

deasy_h is offline Registered User

Anyone used Egozite?

Hi,
    My baby has diaper rashes for about a week. I applied a diaper rash cream called Egozite 3 times per day. It was getting better on the 3rd day but then the rashes came back until now (& I think it's worsen) :(
    Has anyone used the cream before? Does it help? Or should I look for another brand?

Thanks.

geomum is offline Registered User
    Nope it doesn't help at all. My son's doc recommended it twice but it did't make any difference as the cream is very watery and does not stick to the skin. So as soon as the diaper in on it gets wiped off. Try Destin by J&J, you get it at Parknshop, its the best thing you can use for daiper rash. Use it at every daiper change in liberal amounts.

banane76 is offline Registered User
    Sudocream also works really well!

shwetakhanna is offline Registered User
    We tried Drapolene (pink color pack, available at ParknShop, watsons, mannings) after all other creams failed. Could see the results overnight. Or if you could fing lucas papaw ointment here at some store, nothing better than that.

Geomum,
    Which park & shop do you usually buy Desitin? My husband has tried to look for it in 2 branches but could not find one.

Banane76 & Shwetakhanna, thanks a lot!! Haven't tried those brands though, but will sure to get one if Desitin fails.

geomum is offline Registered User
    My Helper gets it from Parknshop superstore in Kennedy Town. Any big store would have it

moomoo is offline Registered User
    apparently the stores in HK do not stock Desitin anymore. I had to order mine in from the US.
    I hv tried most of the products that hv been mentioned..Desitin is best, results within hours. Only that it leaves quite a bit of white residue that is hard to clean off. Drapolene works too and is creamy and easy to apply/clean off. Ergozite i must say is quite hopeless...

No wonder my husband could not get one.
    What about Drapolene & Sudocream? Do they still have it in HK?

Shwetakhanna, where can I get the lucas papaw ointment? Is it Chinese medicine? Hope it is safe for babies as my LO is just 1 month old.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Scroll to top