Supermarkets in HK have run our of salt...
- 03-18-2011, 02:53 PM #17
What I think is funny is that a lot of people don't even KNOW why they are buying all the salt. I saw on the news they interviewed a bunch of people and they all gave different reasons as to why they "HAD" to buy it. Crazy.
- 03-21-2011, 11:12 PM #18Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
- Hong Kong
I read that much of it is mainland "dealers" buying tons of salt to resell over the border, same as they do for baby powder.
For what it's worth, the 360 at Elements, Kowloon Station, has plenty of salt. I was just there.
Sigh. You'd have to eat SO MUCH salt to equal one iodine tablet that you'd die of dehydration or hypertension before any radiation could get to you.
- By Dummie in forum Family HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2008, 03:25 PM
- By jaetee in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2007, 02:13 PM
- By Mrs Buffy in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 4Last Post: 02-28-2007, 05:45 PM
- By eplo19 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 5Last Post: 02-23-2007, 08:40 PM