Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Starters School v HKPPA City Kids

Aava.Wong is offline Registered User

Starters School v HKPPA City Kids

hiya!

would you mind sharing any comments regarding the above schools? i'm also looking into local kindys but looks like sun island is the only one with english as medium of instruction. i did look at the edb website and emailed some schools but their medium of instruction is chinese......i was just getting my hair back after bub's birth but losing it again over his "education"!

(rani dear - i tried to post under "education" but it said that that thread wasn't accepting anymore posts so had to post here instead. sorry!)

rani is offline Administrator
    have moved your thread. thx for letting me know

wegetable is offline Registered User
    You should go and check out the location first. I visited Starters, it is quite small. My friend visited HKPPA and she likes it. But if you are looking for English medium teaching, think about Small World Christian Kindergarten, heard a lot of good thing about it.

thanks wegetable! i will visit Starters and HKPPA next month and will arrange a visit for Small World too. i am assuming that we do not have to be christians to join Small World?

shaanmom is offline Registered User
    My boy goes to Small World and I have to tell you that he and I love it and I am so sad that they don't have a primary (yet)... the teachers are lovely & loving, the building has such amazing warm vibes and the greenery around the place is literally a breath of fresh air. We are not Christians, but I love that my son is learning about God, kindness, love and respect. You won't regret it!

oohhh Small World is winning me over :) also my kiddo will be only 2 years and 3 months for sept 2011 intake so looks like we'll have to wait for sept 2012 - he'll be 3 years and 3 months old then. he's going to be the big brother to everyone! dont know if that's a good thing or bad......