Baby proofing the home - How much is too much?
- 03-31-2011, 02:53 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Ap Lei Chau
We have a large coffee table, but it's in wood, and with rounded corners. Our children loves to play around and on it, and it helps my 8 months old little girl to stand and to walk around...
With my son, we've put some stuff everywhere, to hide the plugs, to close the drawers, to avoid any pinching... and my son just knew how to take it away after 3 days ! So we just explained him, showed him, taught him how to do. It takes a little bit longer, but it works, and at the end he never played with the plugs, never pinched a finger in a door.
I'm just vigilant when he goes out, or plays around the kitchen, but apart from that, we managed to keep a "normal" house :)
- By Starlight in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2011, 06:56 PM
- By guggi08 in forum The Practical ParentReplies: 5Last Post: 02-08-2010, 01:54 PM
- By piper in forum Baby TalkReplies: 7Last Post: 02-03-2010, 10:25 AM
- By kyojee in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 11Last Post: 03-05-2009, 04:13 PM
- By kellyst in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2007, 12:35 AM