Pediatrician/Dermatologist nothing helps
- 04-04-2011, 02:50 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
If your daughter is 1 year old, I would still do a food allergy test - because it may be what she is eating that is contributing to the allergy. However, I would discuss it with the doctor before giving her the test.
- 04-04-2011, 02:55 PM #10
Oh definitely!... I thought your baby was much younger and was on 100% formula.
- 04-04-2011, 03:03 PM #11Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- Hong Kong
You could try IMI for allergy test, I've had a few friends who have gone there and highly recommend Dr. Sonal
Integrated Medicine Institute
17/Fl., Kailey Tower
16 Stanley Street, Central, Hong Kong
Tel (852) 2523 7121 Fax (852) 2537 1833
My 4 month old also has eczema, we are trying to get him on soy formula to see if there is a difference but he is not taking it well! Any other formulas can the moms recommend?? If his eczema doesn't get better after 6 months then we will look into IMI as well.
- By mwong222 in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2009, 10:16 PM
- By MickeyMom in forum Family HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 05-17-2008, 09:17 AM
- By joannek in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 05-04-2007, 05:20 PM
- By ldmonica in forum Family HealthReplies: 10Last Post: 06-18-2006, 08:45 PM
- By ariel in forum Family HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 05-17-2005, 08:59 AM