Moving to HK from Copenhagen
- 04-07-2011, 08:28 PM #9
don't think it's very easy to get from tko to shatin without a car...however, i could be wrong and there may be a bus... i know there is a bus from sai kung to shatin.
- 04-07-2011, 10:22 PM #10
I did a quick google search when I typed my post earlier and it said there was a bus that took 25-30 min from memory, but as I've never been on the bus, I can't really say for sure!!
- 04-08-2011, 02:24 AM #11Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
Ozmerc, I meant daycare for younger baby... pity they don't have it in HK!
So, I guess we'll need a nanny when I start working (I'd die of boredom if I stayed at home longer!!)
- By Veronika in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2008, 09:43 AM
- By fayth in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-30-2008, 08:58 AM
- By spockey in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 5Last Post: 06-08-2007, 11:17 PM
- By sourcing in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-26-2006, 08:06 AM
- By lima1971 in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2005, 06:54 PM