HELP! How do you deal with screaming?
- 04-12-2011, 07:56 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Hong Kong
I see both styles here. Interesting! I have officially given up saying "no" for the rest of April. We'll see how it goes. She doesn't laugh (at me) when I say "no, no screaming" because I have a really serious/blank face on, but part of me doesn't want to stop her from expressing herself, as jvn points out, and it may just be a phase.... so I am not 100% behind my "no, no screaming" discipline.
- By lesliefu in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 5Last Post: 08-17-2009, 03:04 PM
- By Chy in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 02-19-2007, 02:57 PM
- By pattersl in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 4Last Post: 11-26-2006, 10:22 PM
- By Tiggy in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2006, 09:30 AM
- By svasbt in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 02-16-2004, 10:49 PM