Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Formula in the airport

charade is offline Registered User

Formula in the airport

Those of you who feed your baby formula, how did you manage water in the airport given that one is not allowed to take in more than 100ml of liquids?

Hmmm is offline Registered User
    Haven't had problem bringing in flask of water whenever we travel with the baby ....

Sazzy is offline Registered User
    It's fine - take the water you need. You may be asked to taste it, but that's no problem. BTW - take more formula than usual as baby will get thirsty on the flight.

Aava.Wong is offline Registered User
    at the security check, they will take away bottles of water if over the limit but you can buy bottles after that security control at the airport.

if you meant "warm/hot" water then you can ask the air steward on board and mix it with your bottled water.

reei is offline Registered User

allowed as long as your child is younger than 3

i travel with my daughter 2 1/2 yrs old end of March this year. I brought a flask of hot water and another bottle of water for her, normal temperature. i was allowed to bring in, as long as your child is under 3, they allow you to bring bottles of water through.

blessed is offline Registered User
    we will be traveling to Canada over Easter and we are planning to bring ready made formula on board (HIPP #3) which is a 500ml bottle, anyone with experience if this would be allowed on board? it's a 15-hr flight to Toronto so we may need to bring two of them for our flight?

mazamarie is offline Registered User
    Blessed - As it is for a baby there is no problem. I have taken an open 1 litre water bottle through security for my daughter (2yrs) and had no problems so long as it is for her. I was actually going to bin it at security but they just asked how old she was and said she's under 3yrs you can take it through.

The fact that you are taking clearly marked formula you will have no problems.

southside852 is offline Registered User
    yep, when we flew to NYC I had prefilled about 10 bottles w/water and had no problems. I've gotten stopped/questioned once and i made a huge case saying what we have a delay and what if there's no more bottled water on board etc...I also sometimes bring a big bottle of Baby Alp water on with me that's brand new and un-opened.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast