Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Bangkok with kids

Neha is offline Banned

Bangkok with kids

hi

We are traveling to BangKok in June for 3 days. What fun activities are there for kids? Which hotel is good to stay with kids?

Thanks for your help

MommyTo3 is offline Registered User
    We stayed at the Mariott Executive Suites at Sathorn Vista. Since it's 5 of us, we never fit in one room (plus I don't want to fit in one room) so we had a 3-bedroom apartment here. It had just opened prior to our visit (early 2009), so everything is brand new. Comes with living room, full kitchen, washer and dryer. We put the girls in one room and my twin boy in another, and we had our own room. Paid around US$175 per night ex tax I think, end of May (2009). Personnel very friendly, good Thai restaurant next door, and they also have a breakfast and lunch place in the hotel. Nice outdoor swimming pool with beds, etc. We also had a baby sitter.

We just did all the usual sites and the kids were fine. Also went to the Zoo, nothing special but they liked it. They loved the tuk tuk. My oldest was 5 at the time, twins 2 1/2. I had been in 1990 but never again, so it was nice to be back. We also went to Lumpini park and did the peddling boats.

PM me for more information.

louisouis is offline Registered User
    stayed at the centara, right above the central malls, there is the aquarium at siam paragon right opposite the hotel.

carang is offline Registered User
    i did a whole thread on this in about august last year. i had a fantastic experience with my son in bkk...see if you can find the thread? there's also one on geoexpat

carang is offline Registered User
    Bangkok with children

here's the thread.

we chose adelphi suites and LOVED it! would definitely stay there again when we go!

seattleite is offline Registered User
    We were there in February and stayed at Pathumwan Princess adjacent to MBK. Would definitely stay there again! We were in a family suite, so we could close the door to the living room and my son will sleep in the crib no problem, and they set us up with a little kids bed for my daughter, and had gifts for the kids when we checked in, and a kids toiletry gift basket with towels, soaps, toothbrush, etc. The location is great and you can walk to Paragon with the really good aquarium.

Neha is offline Banned
    Thanks all for ur replies