Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone else due in November?

bubby is offline Registered User

Anyone else due in November?

Hi,

There are a few posts for people due in Oct. Anybody due in Nov.? I'm looking forward to my 12 week scan and am trying to patiently wait for it to come. I'm still getting bouts of nausea and am suffering from terrible insomnia and now i'm starting to get a runny nose. I guess it's all part and parcel of pregnancy.

Loops77 is offline Registered User

Hi there, I'm due November 25th. Still very early days, first pregnancy. I'm the same ... I can't wait til 12 weeks comes around!

Congrats Loops77 Hope all goes well for you with the 12 week scan. This is my 2nd pregnancy, so I kinda know what to expect. You got your Ob and hospital booking all sorted out? Hope so.

tiamochris is offline Registered User

Hello, bubby!

I'm due at the end of Dec. And this is my second pregnancy as well. How old is your first one? Mine is only 10 mth old. So I was kinda surprised when I found out that I'm pregnant. I went to see the OB and they said that I came too late, they don't know whether they can have a place for me in the hospital or not. I was shocked about that news. Hope they can find me one soon. Where do you live? I live in Happy Valley.

AudreysMom is offline Registered User

Congrats everyone! I'm having my 2nd baby 13-Nov. I started the process late I've been unlucky booking private. But my OBGYN took me as a new patient anyways. I'm hoping I get Sanitorium, still waiting to hear back! Has anyone already confirmed their hospital?
    Posted via Mobile Device

kaandy is offline Registered User

Hey I'm due 6th Dec, have my 12 week scan next week, very exciting. Not sure if you know, but a group of mums to be are meeting at Oolah on 28th May at 3pm. Details are on the other thread called 'Starting things off'

AudreysMom - Congrats. I hope you get the hospital that you want. It'll be interesting to see if you do get a place at Sanitorium. I managed to get a place at Matilda no problem. My Ob already had a booking for Adventist for me and I had to wait until I was 9 weeks before I could get a booking with Matilda. My Ob said that Sanitorium was fully booked and nothing was available. But luckily I got a place with Matilda ok.
    Tiamochris - wow! No. 1 is not even 1 yet. At least you'll have them close in years. My number 1 is 3 and they'll be a bit of an age gap when no.2 arrives. But that's ok.
    Kaany - all the best with your 12 week scan - you can relax after that and start announcing to people.

AudreysMom is offline Registered User

Hi bubby! Thanks, YES I got the sanitorium hospital. So glad now I don't have to worry. But they cannot confirm whether I get a private room until the day I check in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast