Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Amway Espring Water Purifier and Air Purifier

karenli731 is offline Registered User

Amway Espring Water Purifier and Air Purifier

i have been using the espring water purifier for several years and it gives great comfort to our family. Not only the water tastes fresh and natural, the ultral violet light also kills bacteria and viruses. the carbon filter removes the chlorine that was added in at the water system, as water are now supplied from Guangdong or either natural rainfall.
    i know that by boiling water can remove bacteria and maintain the natural minerals but it can not remove the chlorine in water. and the additional heat to chlorine results in a chemical reaction and causes THMs (trihalomethane), an environmental polluntants (they also presents in water as an industry uses) which is said to be carcinogenic. i didnt know all about this until i looked it up on the internet. and the carbon filter in espring can also remove carcinogen.
    anyone else uses espring or other purifier would like to share their experience?
    and how about the air purifier? i dont have that one yet and dont know whether i should get one.
    karen

Papaya is offline Registered User
    Hi,

I just looked into all this doing my own research and came to the conclusion that much of these fancy filters are not necesary. We just got a carbon and ceramic filter. Personally I did not want a filter that needs electricity to run. Also with all the chlorine in the water I am not too concerned about virus and bacteria. What we need to filter out in HK is the chlorine, heavy metals, floride and other nasty chemicals.

karenli731 is offline Registered User
    is not fancy at all, u can drink straight from the tap, boil free and it uses less electricity then it requires on a electric kettle and plus saves giving out CO. is quite environmental friendly. not fancy.