- 04-24-2011, 11:51 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
As I'm breastfeeding, I've recently started on Cerazette but have read a lot on the internet about women becoming pregnant on it as well as its side effects. So far I've had no side effects. Interested to hear if others are using.
- 04-26-2011, 09:31 AM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2009
- Hong Kong
I was on it for 3 months and no side effects that I noticed. I changed to one called Microlut (can't get it in HK but I got 6 months of it when I went home on holiday) as the Cerazette is so expensive in HK. Microlut is the same kind of pill that you can take while feeding. Used to be able to get it here but now cannot. I am thinking about getting the Mirena Coil now (see my other thread asking for feedback on this) as am getting sick of making sure I take the pill at the same time each day.
- By geomum in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 24Last Post: 10-05-2009, 10:00 AM
- By hkcat in forum Family HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2008, 04:19 PM
- By Shenzhennifer in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2008, 11:33 AM
- By rimbb in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 08-10-2007, 07:23 PM
- By rani in forum Everything ElseReplies: 13Last Post: 03-08-2006, 12:57 PM