Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

help re sterilizers!!

chuckles is offline Registered User

Thanks everyone Avent it is then!!! cheers :)

starbucks2 is offline Registered User

I'm selling my electronic Tommee Tippee one which we LOVED. Its in the classifieds on this site if you are interested.

Cheers
    SB2

aussie mum is offline Registered User

I'm selling my avent steriliser at the moment. It's only about 4 months old. PM me if you might be interested

jeffmama is offline Registered User

i think all brand of sterilizer give the same function so which Brand to be chosen really depends personal preference, right! some people don't mind small brand/ made in china (or taiwan such asian countries) but rather focus on functionalilty & reasonable price, there may have better choice apart from Avent.

i have a 2nd hand Avent and Tommee Tippees, both easy operate but i like tt because i can just throw all the bottles into the container without queuing them up, but i feel a bit big in size for me since i'm doing breast feeding so about 2-3 bottles need to be sterilized only per day. Anyway, it's really a good choice if you need big sterilzer because just cost HKD3XX but Avent do the same function need nearly a double - $6xx for new.

last, i recommand a 2 in 1 sterilizer & warmer that i bought to my pregnent colleague as a gift last week. it's pretty fit for breast feeding mums and working mums who's baby looking after by the grandparents and only bring back her baby to home during weekend/ holidays. it costs about $400 to have both function which is great!
    the same brand i found they have a very interesting bottle warmer which is in tiwns design, the sales said it's good for twins or 2 kids family, i've ever thought to buy this instead however my colleague elder son is now age 3, less milk i feel...

solidstars is offline Registered User

I use a tefal steamer to this day. Now for food of course.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12