Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Working moms , stay home moms and our babies

curios is offline Registered User
    HI all, just sent you all a Private message re: new event

shar_ssc is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    Hi, we just moved to Hk with our 10 mth old girl. I'm a stay home mum and would like to join the playgroup. We live at Olympic station but are open to commuting to Hk island. There is also a children's playroom and pool that we can utilize at our apt. Hope to see the mums and bubs soon!

rooj is offline Registered User

Im interested too. I'm planning to go back to work and we have just hired a helper. Happy for her to go with our 13 month old son or for me to go and meet some new people too. Please PM me with details if possible. We are living in Ap Lei Chau and also have clubhouse facilities. Happy to host.

kacoak is offline Registered User
    Mid-levels Central
    Hello, this may be an old thread, but would love to reach out as well! New in HK, pt work from home mom with a 2.5 yr old and a 3 mth old living in mid levels. Pls let me know if you are having a playgroup!

busybees is offline Registered User
    hong kong
    Hi all, would you mind to count me in please if you hold a gathering for both moms, babes and helpers. Although i live in Gold Coast, i dont mind at all to come over HK Island side if there are some playtime and social time for my son and also good for my helper so she can also meet others helpers too. I am a full time working mom and travelling a lot in my job, my helper become 24 hours looking after my son when my husband and i both away for work but lucky that my husband doesnt need to travel in his job and his working time is more flexible. Will you hold a gathering that husband can join in as well?

bonita is offline Registered User
    Mid-Levels mom with a 22-month-old and #2 on his way in Nov is looking to meet up with other moms, too. I work PT & usually free in the afternoon.

bluefish_29 is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong Mid-Levels
    Hi Curios,

Are you and Giggles organizing a playgroup in midlevels? I am interested in coffee or playgroups for me and my 5-month old girl -- for the moment I do not work, but our helper will arrive in a month and once I work it would be great to have opportunities for her to go out with the baby. I have the impression that here in HK helpers oftens stay at home with baby most of the time but my daughter loves to be out, go to the zoo or to malls, meet people, and I think she would be under-stimulated at home.

We moved here beginning of June so I am still exploring the city. Would love to meet other new mums!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12