Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Kindergartens in Fanling

delbacca is offline Registered User

Kindergartens in Fanling

Hi,

I have a few questions about the HK schooling system and hope you can help me.

I was wondering if anyone knows of any good Kindergarten schools around Fanling/Sheung Shui area?

I will be moving to HK around August, will it be too late for my little (31months) girl to start?

I read that all are privately run. How much should I expect to pay in fees?

Many thanks for your time/help

megan2008 is offline Registered User
    My daughter is 33 months and we live in Sheung Shui, would love to meet up when you get here. My daughter is attending the Norwegian International school in Tai Po. A lot of places are full but you may have luck by contacting them directly and asking if there are still spaces. You could also try Zebedee International in Tai Po. They both cost about $4000 month (give or take). I don't know of any in Sheung Shui. Hope that helps.

delbacca is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by megan2008 View Post
    My daughter is 33 months and we live in Sheung Shui, would love to meet up when you get here. My daughter is attending the Norwegian International school in Tai Po. A lot of places are full but you may have luck by contacting them directly and asking if there are still spaces. You could also try Zebedee International in Tai Po. They both cost about $4000 month (give or take). I don't know of any in Sheung Shui. Hope that helps.
    Hi,

Thanks for the reply, would love the meet up when we arrive. Its such a big/scary step, I thank you for the social encouragement/support.
    I have been looking at a few, like Anchors and the one you mentioned. Do you know of any local Kindys and whether they are any good or just as good as international based ones apart from the language difference?