Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bleeding

MommyTo3 is offline Registered User
    Good luck & congratulations. I got pregnant with twins after a miscarriage. Don't worry about activities, etc. I know what it's like to be scared, but carrying your child, running errands, doing sports are not going to increase your chances for a miscarriage. It's just one of those things that happens to 1 out of 4 or 5. It sucks being in that group but unfortunately there is very little you can do to prevent it. So live your life, enjoy, and keeping my fingers crossed for good (double?) news!

AndreaSB is offline Registered User
    Very happy for you Leta. Of course you'll be extra worried this time round, but try not to let it get to you too much so you can still have a good time with your daughter. Congrats!

Newbie_hk is offline Registered User
    Congratulations Leta. I just read the entire thread and I hope you have a safe & easy pregnancy!

Leta is offline Registered User
    Dear ladies, thank you so much for ur advice & comfort!!! Really appreciate it!! Will update again:)))))
    Like u said I am gg to try n enjoy my pregnancy n at the same time spend good times w my gal too!! Thank you!

Leta is offline Registered User
    On Sunday I was having slight spotting again! :(( Monday was okay and now having it slightly again.. And I also get this pretty bad soreness in my lower back and ard hip area. What is happening?

I am worried and trying to get as much rest as possible in bed. Shd I go see my gynae? Coz the discharge I had is really minimal.. Like its only stain on my panty..

I hate to go to my gynae only to be sent home asking me to take bed rest... And she is always fully book and need to wait in clinic for long to be able to see her

joycetantan is offline Registered User
    Hi, sorry to hear that. Am at my 8th week pregnancy, last wed I had little spots as well, thus I stopped all the jobs immediately and went to see my doctor(sure after s long long queue).luckily nothing goes wrong, doctor said no worry,quite normal, just relax and avoid being overtired...From the leaflet that he gave to me about the spotty at the the first trimester, actually doctor or medicine can not help at all, if it happens, it happens, just try to rest more. But I can totally understand that even doctor cannt help, but I still want to go and make sure everything is ok. If u still doubt, just make an appointment to your doctor, or maybe other doctors who are less busy, to have an ultrasound scan to make sure. Good luck!!!

mavislohsp is offline Registered User
    Hi, I got spotting too when I found pregnant with my LO. My gyne also just send me home to bed rest. I believe it is really nothing much the doctor could help. Just stop doing everything and bed rest n relax your mind. Get some dvd or stuff to occupied your mind. That's what I did. Hope it help. Try to rest n relax...

Gemma is offline Registered User
    It's quite common to have a bit of spotting early on. My nurse made sure it's not fresh blood and the doctor prescribed some progesterone suppositories and the spotting went away in a couple of days, along w some rest as well. Worth checking out the progesterone suppositories I think. No side effects anyway, just a pain to have to insert them morning and night!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast