- 05-07-2011, 05:03 PM #1Banned
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Netherlands, soon HK
Will be moving with family to Hong Kong next week. Just received an e-mail that there is a place at PIPS Kowloon for my 2-year old daughter at the p.m. bilingual nursery class. (Would have preferred the a.m. class, but they are full.) As we will most likely be moving to Kowloon Station eventually this would be very convenient.
However, anyone have their child there or any insight into wether or not this is a fun, loving and educational place for my toddler to attend?
Thanks so much!
- 05-07-2011, 05:55 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2006
I only know about PIPS Hong Kong-side, but I would say that it is all those things, so presumably it's sister school is as well. The principal shares her time between the two schools, so I would assume they are run on similar lines.
- 05-07-2011, 06:02 PM #3
It's quite a good school
- By OlympicMom in forum EducationReplies: 5Last Post: 02-20-2011, 09:36 PM
- By Starlight in forum EducationReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2010, 11:01 AM
- By Gumboots in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2009, 03:38 PM
- By talk2amy in forum EducationReplies: 8Last Post: 06-13-2009, 05:20 PM
- By AnitaC in forum EducationReplies: 3Last Post: 06-26-2008, 06:26 PM