Urgent, helper not following instructions - suggestions please
- 05-29-2011, 04:12 AM #33Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
- Hong Kong
Pinki -- This is a REALLY GOOD thing. You're upset because you're being emotional and worried about things like "blame" and "feeling stupid." Don't be. Who cares? Soon, you will never see this person ever again.
You should be relieved because your helper has done the dirty work for you. Now you don't have to fire her, nor do you have to take any legal responsibility for firing her.
Tell her straight that you'll pay out her one month. She should be happy with the extra money.
Think of it not as a personal relationship but as a boss who's been secretly hoping to fire an unpleasant employee who then quits of her own free will.
As for immigration -- I think they only raise an eyebrow with repeat offenders -- like people who go through helpers the way people go through socks. You had her for 8 months and it didn't work out. I don't think that will be held against you.
Last edited by Gracey; 05-29-2011 at 04:19 AM.
- 05-29-2011, 10:35 AM #34
why are you upset? you weren't happy and neither was she.... seems like a win-win situation to me!
- By doe eyes in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 05-23-2011, 09:23 PM
- By cinnamon in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2009, 04:35 PM
- By solidstars in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-16-2009, 10:18 AM
- By shaz in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-13-2008, 07:54 PM
- By anna in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-03-2003, 11:48 PM