Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

How to keep mosquitos away from cot?

taysty is offline Registered User
    Thank you thanka2. Hope you're back on track with work and family.

thanka2 is offline Registered User
    No problem, tasty. Everything's going really well. I went back to work this week. Littlest one is 8-weeks-old now and her older brother is being very helpful and cute. Think I might have baby fever again too. I probably should wait at least a year before I get pregnant again, though. But, this baby and birth was just so good that I'm ready to do it again. :)
    “Many women have described their experiences of childbirth as being associated with a
    spiritual uplifting, the power of which they have never previously been aware …
    To such a woman childbirth is a monument of joy within her memory.
    She turns to it in thought to seek again an ecstasy which passed too soon.”

~ Grantly Dick-Read (Childbirth Without Fear)

Mother of Two
    JMW, boy, born November 29, 2007, 9:43 pm, USA
    MJW, girl, born March 17, 2011, 4:14 pm, HK

@ thanka2

Read somewhere that your cycle is back. I stopped pumping for more than one month already but cycle still not back though I want to have another baby soon before I can too old. Haha.

vguk is offline Registered User
    hi i have seen the patches in park n shop!

Thank you.

thanka2 is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by taysty View Post
    @ thanka2

Read somewhere that your cycle is back. I stopped pumping for more than one month already but cycle still not back though I want to have another baby soon before I can too old. Haha.
    Yeah, it's back but still a bit off. How old is your baby now? I had discussed this about two years ago on here somewhere but my deal is that I want to be done having children at 30-years-old so if I'm going to have another one time is of the essence. :) How often were you pumping before you stopped? If you want some "fertility advice" I can tell you what worked for us.
    “Many women have described their experiences of childbirth as being associated with a
    spiritual uplifting, the power of which they have never previously been aware …
    To such a woman childbirth is a monument of joy within her memory.
    She turns to it in thought to seek again an ecstasy which passed too soon.”

~ Grantly Dick-Read (Childbirth Without Fear)

Mother of Two
    JMW, boy, born November 29, 2007, 9:43 pm, USA
    MJW, girl, born March 17, 2011, 4:14 pm, HK

Quote Originally Posted by thanka2 View Post
    Yeah, it's back but still a bit off. How old is your baby now? I had discussed this about two years ago on here somewhere but my deal is that I want to be done having children at 30-years-old so if I'm going to have another one time is of the essence. :) How often were you pumping before you stopped? If you want some "fertility advice" I can tell you what worked for us.
    My baby is 12 days to 8 months. Am pumping 6 times a day and bottle fed. Don't know if my body is more regulated after having my first. I had irregular cycle and even my period came I sometimes don't "release eggs". :( Yes, surely you can tell me your fertility advice. I'm over 30 already. Time is even more tight on me!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123