- 05-11-2011, 05:41 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Hong Kong
We have been trying for 4 years since we got married and have been unsuccessful. After moving to HK about a year ago, we decided to start doing IVF from last Christmas and our first attempt failed. I just had my second and had my transfer seven days ago and now waiting for another seven days for the result.
Thought I like to hear from those experience ladies who can give advice on what newbies like myself should be expecting or try to keep up to have a successful cycle. Before the cycle, I have been working out, eating right and sleeping early. Now, the TWW and fingers crossed for positive results.
- 08-03-2011, 10:05 AM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- hong kong
hey, how did it go? hope all's well...
- By babbles in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2010, 08:00 PM
- By pinkballerina in forum Baby TalkReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2009, 07:34 PM
- By adahc in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 04-02-2009, 02:06 PM
- By geomum in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 10Last Post: 01-19-2009, 02:10 PM