Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Wonderful Helper Available

BertieB is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong

Wonderful Helper Available

My helper is looking for a new employer from the start of June as we are relocating to the US. She is honest, reliable and a hard worker, great with my 15 month old son and our 2 dogs. She is also very keen to learn and responds well to instruction. I find it hard to see how a new employer would be disappointed.

It's short notice I know, but I want to do everything I can for her as she has been so great. We tried to take her with us, but that has unfortunately not worked out, hence the late posting.

If you're interested please PM me.

kaiser is offline Registered User
    hong kong island
    Hi Victoria,
    I am very interested. We just moved from US, and are expecting are first babies (twins) in November and have a big dog (German Shepherd) as well. Pls. contact me at 533 08656. Need someone reliable, trustworthy, good with babies and dogs.

Jzlyn is offline Registered User
    Hi Victoria, I'm interested in meeting your helper. We are looking for someone reliable and good with babies to help us out as soon as possible. There's just the husband, myself and a 3.5 mth old baby in our household. I can be reached at 96618271. Thank you

Posted via Mobile Device

agoodman is offline Registered User
    Hi Victoria,
    I don´t know if it´s too late, but I just saw your posting and we are very interested as well. We just moved to HK from the US with our 16 month old daughter, and we are hoping to bring our dog over. We will probably be living at the Aegean Coast (near Gold Coast in Tuen Mun), and we are looking for someone to start ASAP as I begin work on June 1. Please call us if it´s not too late: 6381 4770. Thanks! Allison