- 05-16-2011, 07:38 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Wan Chai
My 3 mo baby has this rash on her body , mostly on her torso, and there are days when it is barely noticeable but it has never completely gone. The only place where she doesn't have the rash is where her nappy area is, so I'm guessing its something to do with her clothing/laundry detergent. I have the Biocera ball, but practically I need a detergent that I can hand wash with as well, can anyone recommend anything?
- 05-16-2011, 11:22 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- sheung shui
The best thing to do is to have your doctor look at it as there are many things that can cause a rash. You could also try not using the detergent for a while to see if that is the cause. Other questions to rule out would be how long has she had the rash? Does she have any other signs or symptoms (from couple weeks prior to current) such as fever, nausea/vomiting, restlessness? What does the rash look like? Is she taking any medication? Have there been any changes recently in diet?
- 05-17-2011, 11:25 AM #3
If your baby skin is also dry, it might be eczema. If her rash is mild, you might try applying moisturizer (2 or 3 times a day) to soother the rash, and see if her skin would improve.
- By HongKongShopper in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2010, 04:38 PM
- By Gataloca in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 10Last Post: 11-04-2010, 10:38 PM
- By cybabe in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 07-02-2009, 09:04 PM
- By Query in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 03-20-2008, 04:39 AM
- By engee in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 19Last Post: 11-19-2007, 05:35 PM