Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Confused...

taysty is offline Registered User
    Thanks for the info thanka! :)

sams is offline Registered User
    Hi Guys,

Here is my update.

Went to see OB/GYN and he did the scan for me. I could see white line like thing in my womb and the dr said that was my period which is stuck due to some reason. Dr said he can’t determine the reason without a blood test. I have given my blood for test. Result will be out after 2-3 days. Dr will give medication to me based on my blood report.

So finally it seems I wasn’t pregnant :( and was having some problem with my hormones.

Thank you all for your suggestions.

Sam

carang is offline Registered User
    so sorry to hear that, but on the bright side, at least now you will know the problem and can deal with it rather than wonder...

good luck!

sams is offline Registered User
    Hi Ladies,

So I went to see OB again after my blood test.But he said that the blood test report was normal. OB said he was not able to determine if I was pregnant but gave medication for my period withdrawal. He said that the medicine won’t affect baby even if I am pregnant.

Now my question is could I still be pregnant or was the light bleeding I had my period? The bleeding was not enough to soak my pad....and per my OB that was not my period. As I want to have baby I am scared to take the medicine he gave to me. Some people said we need to have full bladder when ultrasound is done to see everything clearly. For me my OB did the scanning without full bladder. Could this be the reason he did not see things in my womb?

Now I dont have any spotting/bleeding and I am perfectly fine. I am just too confused. I think I should go see another Dr. :(

carang is offline Registered User
    never hurts to see a different doctor.

years ago, my aunt was pregnant and had some bleeding. she went to her doctor, who told her that sadly, she had miscarried....a few days later, my aunt said that she just 'didn't feel like she'd lost the baby', so went for a second opinion...that doctor did an ultrasound and guess what? she was pregnant with TWINS! turns out that she had probably been pregnant with triplets but had lost one....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12