Which public hospital for new expats living in Sai Kung?
- 06-01-2011, 05:52 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Hong Kong
- 06-14-2011, 02:42 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Sai Kung
Thanks everyone for your advice. I really have appreciated it.
I decided to split care between private and POW.
I went in to book my first appt being the downs screening at 12wks and whoaaaa! First appointment they would give me was late August!!!
I'd be 20wks by then so off to private $$$ for me.
Will head back to public for the following appt.
Thanks again everyone.
- 06-15-2011, 11:08 AM #11
They only do the 12 weeks screening for DS if you are over a particular age (I think 40) in the public hospitals. I think you can choose to have it done and to pay for it yourself, but it is only scheduled for you if you are over that particular age...
- By matrix1 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 08-26-2010, 11:57 PM
- By babyat23 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2009, 10:39 AM
- By alibali in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2008, 02:13 PM
- By beautifulday in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-12-2007, 10:22 PM
- By llafolie in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2007, 11:21 AM