China shenzen and art and house bits
- 06-29-2011, 09:57 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Tsuen Wan
I used to live almost beside Diwang building, never noticed these places.
Anyway, you can take the metro to Da Ju Yuen and follow the signs to this building area. Also attached to metro is a very nice mall to cool off in and escape the street crowds.
- 06-29-2011, 02:10 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
Its actually not a single building. The road next to Diwang Building is the Bao'an Bei Lu. If you drive down that long road, after a couple of km, you start seeing big shop/showrooms selling home decoration stuff. If you go further down, you will see the toys market and the songang art and craft market, further down its the auto market for second hand cars, and towards the end of the road you will find HOBA, Kinhome, B&Q and the big Geramn supermarket (i think its called metro??)
- By lalila in forum Everything ElseReplies: 5Last Post: 10-20-2010, 01:53 PM
- By kinghk in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 06-09-2008, 02:46 PM
- By bumpgettingbig in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-12-2007, 06:44 PM
- By Kylie in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 01-14-2006, 08:30 PM
- By scr in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2004, 01:41 PM