Would you move to HK again?
- 06-13-2011, 05:36 PM #41
nope, not heading to tai po. have convinced our current l/l to renew at a slightly higher rent.
2010-dad: when i clicked it on the mtr website, i'm sure it said 39 minutes.... the place was only a few minutes from the mtr station. didn't really matter to me anyway, as i work in shatin, so the location would have taken me exactly the same time to commute (including getting to the station) as what i drive now, but i'd be saving $ by taking public transport.
- 06-14-2011, 11:31 PM #42Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
Thanks again everyone for all the comments, opinions, feelings on moving and living in HK. Things are still progressing here. My husband has talked to HR, the Compensation people (which has helped), and will be talking to a Senior V.P. this week. I think after that conversation we'll find out if he'll be offered the job. Still not sure which way we'll decide to go, right now I think we'll decide to do it, but ask me in 5 minutes and I'll have different answer. :) I'll keep you all posted! And you may see more messages from me asking for help and advice if we end up heading your way!
- By oreo in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2011, 02:01 PM
- By mumbo in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2011, 08:44 PM
- By adahc in forum Everything ElseReplies: 7Last Post: 06-11-2008, 11:38 AM
- By mammalicious in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 5Last Post: 04-03-2007, 09:13 PM
- By Sumei in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-15-2006, 11:12 PM