Formula milk samples
- 06-10-2011, 10:37 PM #9
Peachylin - I had to take oral steroids when my firstborn was three days old for about 2 weeks. After doing my own research, I found that it was safe for me to take while breastfeeding. If oral steroids are safe, I would presume that eyedrops that do not really enter your body but are just a "topical" treatment would be safe. Many things will advise you to stop breastfeeding while using it, just really to cover their own behinds so they can't be sued. You will get better information from reading a drug guide or something like that. I'm not telling you that it is safe - I'm just saying I would research it elsewhere than just on the info that comes with the eyedrops.
- By kashismum in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 17Last Post: 05-20-2009, 12:18 AM
- By bbc mom in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2006, 10:31 PM
- By carmenlotusfeet in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2006, 09:53 AM
- By Rosewood in forum Family HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 11-06-2005, 10:31 AM
- By shaz in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 5Last Post: 12-20-2004, 12:29 PM