Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Anyone due in Dec??

hkexpat2010 is offline Registered User
    wow, that makes 4 people on this board with a due date of dec 28! i'm including myself too since that's the date sent into the hospital, although technically, i think it's dec. 30th.

just heading in for my 12/13 weeks scan today! was wondering did everyone get the nuchal translucency screening done? i'm still going back and forth on doing it.

also, got some good news this week. we are off the waiting/denied list at matilda hospital and officially confirmed :D one less thing to worry about these days!

hkexpat2010 is offline Registered User
    Also, did you guys book a parenting class yet? I can't decide which one between Matilda, Mother's Touch, Annerely, and Central Healths class. I like that some of them can just be on the weekends and are shorter as someone said the Matilda's at 6 weeks long was really stretched out and I'm sure my husband won't be able to make it all 6 weeks.

Anyone heard anything else about any of the classes?

PS. would be happy to organize another gathering, but i'm heading home for the the next two months in two days!

JoyousBaby is offline Registered User
    Hi hkexpat2010,
    I just had my Oscar Test done yesterday and was told the result will only be out on thurs. They will send it to my Gynae instead. It was a great experience as the doc done the scanning was very patient, the baby was not in a position where measurement could be done at all. After few attempts finally we had it done and was given a disc so we can bring home show family, the baby moved, kicked and waved during the scan. How was your scan? Done? Why are u going back n forth for the screening??
    Congrats for the confirmation on the hospital, its so stressful not to have a confirmed slot. As for the classes I've not look around and don't intend to do any. I'm going back home tomorrow and will look forward in meeting you guys soon. Take care and have a safe flight home.

al77 is offline Registered User
    Hi All! I am due on 30th Dec with my 2nd child. Would love to meet up with everyone at the next get-together. Hope everyone is doing well and not too hot and sticky in this weather!

Nikkibaby is offline Registered User
    Hi

Its great that we can start planning so meet-ups. I am due early/mid January.

I will be away the month of August and will be back the first week in September. Please include me in any future meetings and would love to meet other mums-to-be.

Nikki

Decbaby2011 is offline Registered User
    Hi All

Am also due on the 28th Dec. Was lucky enough to meet with some of the other Dec mummies at Olaa last time so was really nice to be able to share time with others going through the same wonderful experience (apart from the nausea) and so looking forward to the next meeting where I hope to meet others also.

Decbaby2011

kaandy is offline Registered User
    Hi All,

I'm organising the next meet-up. Please email me at [email protected] to confirm if you can make Sunday 21st August for lunch/tea/cakes/whatever you like at 12.30am. Usual place Oolah G/F, Centre Stage, Bridges Street.

cookiemonster9 is offline Registered User
    Hi All,

I'm due on 25th Dec with my second. Would love to meet up at the next gathering.

Thanks!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Scroll to top