Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Lunar Jim toys ?

Frenchy is offline Registered User

Lunar Jim toys ?

Hi everyone,

My son is now totally in his Lunar Jim period, and apart the lunar crawler and a missing head Rover, I didn't managed to get any more toys in HK... THere are some on Ebay but they don't send to HK.
    Does anyone know where I could find them ?
    Thanks !!

RileyC is offline Registered User
    If you can buy Lunar Jim stuff in the US, you could try signing up for a mail forwarding service like onenow.com. The shipping fees can be expensive though depending on the weight and size if your item.
    Posted via Mobile Device

RileyC is offline Registered User
    If you can buy Lunar Jim stuff in the US, you could try signing up for a mail forwarding service like onenow.com. The shipping fees can be expensive though depending on the weight and size of your item.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Posted via Mobile Device

shwetakhanna is offline Registered User
    if you can manage to go to shenzhen, you can find all the cbeebies toys at the toy shops in malls. Was there during weekend and saw a whole lot of teletubbies, in the nght garden etc toys there. Got a few for our LO and they are really good in quality. Saw a few even in walmart. If you are interested i can pm you the details of the shop

Thanks for your replies ! apart from ordering on internet, I don't have much choice. Going to Shenzhen (and anywhere in China) is complicated for French people, as the laws to get a visa got very complicated about a year ago, and we can't get a day visa anymore at the border.
    But if anyone goes there soon, I'll make an order !!
    Thanks also for the US site, I found a few things I like, still have to check the postage fees...
    Just have to hope now that my son moves on very quickly and forget about Lunar Jim... ;)

howardcoombs is offline Registered User
    If you are a resident of HKG (with an ID card), getting a visa is as simple as giving your passport into a travel agent with some money and a picture. What complication are you referring to? Perhaps its something new I havent heard of.

It used to be that easy, but since France has made the paper processing for Chinese people more complicated, the Chinese govt replied straight away with complicating our visa obtention too... so we have a long list of papers to provide (train tickets, insurances, hotel reservation etc etc....) and still they can decide it's not good.
    I haven't tried to get a multi-entry visa yet...