Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Faust Summer Giveaway: Win a week-long place in a Faust Summer Programme!

rani is offline Administrator

Faust Summer Giveaway: Win a week-long place in a Faust Summer Programme!

Answer the question below to enter our giveaway.

Why would you like to join a Faust Summer Theatre or Creative Writing Programme this summer? (in 50 words or less)

One lucky winner will receive a free place in a Faust International Youth Theatre Summer Theatre or Creative Writing Programme. Each programme runs for 5 days and is valued at HK$2,450.

The holder may register their child for any of the weeks of Summer (June 27th - August 19th), subject to availability.

The winner will be announced on June 30th, 2011. Simply click reply to enter.

Summer Theatre and Creative Writing

Faust’s Summer programmes are a fantastic and challenging creative experience. Each week children explore a different theme, topic or skill with workshops tailored to the age and needs of the group.

Parents can find out what the children have been doing through a mid-week workshop report and by attending an open session at the final workshop.

Programmes run in the morning from 10.00am – 12.30pm or in the afternoon from 2.00pm – 4.30pm for Theatre and 10.00am – 12.00noon for Creative Writing each day. Places are open to ages 4 – 14 for Theatre and 6 – 13 for Creative Writing with children grouped by age.

Giveaway Rules:

- This Giveaway is for Entertainment purposes only.
    - Entries accepted from GeoBaby/GeoSchools Hong Kong members only.
    - Only one entry per member.

http://www.faustworld.com
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

ritu is offline Registered User

Drama and writing - i hope i win!!

There's no better summer treat than the magic of theatre and the unleashing of your imagination on paper. I'd be excited to improvise, explore and become more of a risk-taker as I make new friends. I would also hope to gain confidence in my writing and better express my feelings.

bumblebee is offline Registered User

Faust Summer Giveaway

After my daughter watched a performance by Faust at her school. She has been talking about joining musical theatre. She kept telling me how good and funny the actors and actresses were. I wish that she could win this week-long place in order to participate in the summer programme and have fun!!

asalles is offline Registered User

Faust giveaway

My 7 year old daughter is Ms. Drama queen! Her classroom teacher has even stated that she would be great in drama, as she has a great voice and some stage presence. I never explored it, for fear of it making her "even more dramatic!" Maybe this would be an opportunity? Much thanks, Ale

sophwillsmum is offline Registered User
    My 9 year old daughter is due to appear as 'Annie' in a local production soon. She has never taken classes before so we were surprised to discover her talent after she was invited to audition. I would really love to see her pursue this now and Faust would be a great entry.

Buckeroo is offline Registered User
    I was just checking out their summer programme this afternoon! Would be awesome to win. =)

rani is offline Administrator
    Thanks everyone for participating in the giveaway! Faust has selected a winner from GeoSchools.Com

Congratulations Hema.a!
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com