Chicken pox vaccine?
- 06-24-2011, 05:42 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2010
The health department announced today that the boy who died last Tuesday from scarlet fever did not have the mutated strain, but the conventional strain. However, they added:
"...the boy who died was already suffering from chicken pox. In addition to his immunity being compromised, these chicken pox blisters provided a multiple entry points for the scarlet fever bacteria, thereby worsening his situation."
- By jaetee in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 04-05-2009, 08:07 AM
- By donkey in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 9Last Post: 10-20-2008, 01:01 PM
- By jaetee in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 10-16-2008, 08:47 AM
- By Buckeroo in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 11-07-2007, 10:23 PM
- By back2HK in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2006, 10:43 PM