OK to use flight vest during take-off and landing on Cathay Pacific?
- 06-23-2011, 09:56 PM #9
My mistake. It is not approved for Taxi, take off and landing.
I stand by it use in flight.
Everyone, adults and children alike, should remain secured in flight when not up and about the cabin. So many people take their seatbelts off for more comfort in flight, putting themselves and everyone around them in considerable risk should the flight encounter unexpected turbulence.
- By papahk in forum The Practical ParentReplies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2008, 09:45 PM
- By jyap in forum Everything ElseReplies: 6Last Post: 07-11-2008, 01:16 PM
- By LittleLams in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 11Last Post: 03-26-2008, 08:58 AM
- By alibali in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2008, 09:58 AM
- By jaetee in forum Baby TalkReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2007, 04:16 PM