Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Babymoon

evgreen is offline Registered User

Babymoon

Is anyone else taking a 'babymoon' trip before little one arrives? Just curious as to where you're planning to go! My husband and I have planned a relaxing long weekend in Phuket this weekend as our last trip 'alone'. Trying to soak up as much intimacy while we still can. I will be going into my 3rd trimester after this week is over! So excited:)

lisa88 is offline Registered User
    We went to Turkey for 10 days when I was 4 months pregnant. Not the 3rd trimester because I started a new job at 7 months! Turkey was a fantastic holiday. We saw lots and did lots - Istanbul, a domestic flight to Izmir, drove around sightseeing and took local tours. Ate wonderful food and met some terrific travel companions. That was almost 3 years ago - bub is now 2+ years and we only take short trips around Asia with her. I'd say go anywhere that takes your fancy as long as your doctor confirms you are fit for the trip.

Shenzhennifer is offline Registered User
    I went to Guilin, Sanya, and Japan when I was pregnant. Not baby moons per se, but nice to get it in before life changes. Anyways, we have still managed to travel a lot after the birth. Bu it will never be as relaxing as now. Enjoy!

thanka2 is offline Registered User
    Yes! Take advantage of the time--I never realized how precious it was until it was gone--forever gone! We didn't do any babymoon activities but we just spent a lot of one-on-one time together--going out to dinner and enjoying each others' undivided company. It really is a very special time before the first baby arrives. Enjoy!
    “Many women have described their experiences of childbirth as being associated with a
    spiritual uplifting, the power of which they have never previously been aware …
    To such a woman childbirth is a monument of joy within her memory.
    She turns to it in thought to seek again an ecstasy which passed too soon.”

~ Grantly Dick-Read (Childbirth Without Fear)

Mother of Two
    JMW, boy, born November 29, 2007, 9:43 pm, USA
    MJW, girl, born March 17, 2011, 4:14 pm, HK

southside852 is offline Registered User
    with #2, we went for a weekend in Bintan and then a weekend in KL. so great to get in that quality time when you can!

rani is offline Administrator
    We went to Madrid and London and I gained 3 kgs, with all the yummy tapas in Spain :)
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

evgreen is offline Registered User
    We went to Paris when I was 6 weeks pregnant, but I had only just found out then. We're planning to travel with the newborn (well not so newborn - 3 months old) during Chinese New Year to New England to see all the in-laws. To be honest, I'm already stressed out thinking about it!

Jzlyn is offline Registered User
    We went did a Scandinavia trip when I was 7 weeks along and a romantic, relaxing vacay in the Maldives around 28 weeks.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Scroll to top