Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Need ideas for fitting crib into a small bedroom

balletangel is offline Registered User
    Tseung Kwan O
    I recommend the Nursery collection from Maclaren (yes, they sell baby furniture), nice thing about it, there's a model name "cub" which you can convert the bed from a crib to a toddler bed. color is pretty, in natural bleech. check it out at the new Maclaren store in IFC Mall, Central.

knupssy is offline Registered User
    Mid Levels
    I am looking into space saver cots as well right now. I need to fit the cot into our first child's room for the second one. I am planning on keeping the baby in our room just for the night for the first few months but I want her to get used to no being in our room at all times from the beginning so I could transfer her to the kids bed room asap once sleeping through night...
    Where can I find thos "HK size" cots.
    I found something similar on a UK site but they don't deliver to HK
    It's called "space saver cot" (Dimensions- H: 90 x W: 59.5 x L:95.5 cm
    Mattress Size 90 x 54 cm - much smaller in length which is exactly what I am looking for to be able to fit a changing table/drawer cabinet)... Does anybody know if we can find something similar here or if I could order it at Bumps to Babes?

bonita is offline Registered User
    We bought the crib in our master bedroom from Eugene Club that measures: W 61 cm x L 107 cm. I think they call this a Medium. I can't imagine what a Small size crib looks like. My 2-y-o, now at 85 cm tall, can still sleep in it.

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    North Point
    I have a smaller sized cot (smaller than US sized anyway!!) - I got it from Apita department store, but the brand is 0/3 baby. I believe that 0/3 baby has a store in Harbour Plaza TST and they have a decent range of the smaller sized cots. Many of the baby stores seem to have the big, US sized cots which were unsuitable for me - and they were 2-3 times the price of mine as well!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12