Your favorite toys for 1-2 year olds?
- 09-16-2011, 07:30 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- United States
My favorite toys...
I always try to find toys that can be hand-me-downs to my next children (I have four little ones, 8,7,4, and 1) so when i shop for toys I really look for durability...but I also want toys that are educational, something that will help them develop. I did some online shopping and found some toys and furniture that my girls love (yes, 4 girls!) If you want to try them out I highly recommend them! I think the store was called Sensory Edge...if you google them i'm sure it will pop up. The little kitchen I bought for my seven yr old is now great for my four year old and will definitely last til my baby grows up :)
Hope that helps!
- By southside852 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 10Last Post: 03-06-2010, 03:31 PM
- By somebodyfamous in forum Everything ElseReplies: 19Last Post: 03-31-2009, 09:00 PM
- By instantnoodle in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2007, 01:22 PM
- By mintycat in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 06-12-2007, 12:56 PM
- By gourihello in forum EducationReplies: 4Last Post: 08-21-2003, 09:49 AM