Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Swimming diapers

Boris is offline Registered User

Swimming diapers

Now my little darling is walking we are introducing her to the joys of swimming. I had seen reports here of special diapers but actually finding any proved unsuccessful. The first trip last week just showed how unsatisfactory normals are, even with plastic pants over.

Today in Shatin we found great range in ToysRUs .. go figure! Huggies Little Swimmers , 3 sizes in the range @30bucks for a packet of 3. So now its going to be a lot easier to get this sort of stuff it would seem if they are stocking HK wide.

Off to the pool later today to try them out.

southside852 is offline Registered User
    We always got our swim diapers from Taste in Stanley....

Portia is offline Registered User
    If you are going to take your LO swimming a lot over the summer, it might be more economical to buy a fabric swim diaper as it is reuseable.

miran is offline Registered User
    Boris, Huggies Little Swimmers are available quite widely and easily. Have been getting them for 1 year + now. Glad you found them too.

starbucks2 is offline Registered User
    Agree re using reuseables. Not just cheaper in the long run but better for the environment too. Bumps 2 Babes have reasonable priced ones - about $90.

Obiwan is offline Registered User
    We have been using Huggies Little Swimmers since she started swimiing at 6y months (now 2 years old), has anyone tried out those washable reusable swimming diaper? Thinking of getting one of those instead. Do you wear them underneath the swim suit just like the Huggies?

Gataloca is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by starbucks2 View Post
    Agree re using reuseables. Not just cheaper in the long run but better for the environment too. Bumps 2 Babes have reasonable priced ones - about $90.
    Really? I have seen those for around 150HKD, and was really wondering if they worth it, as it is mostly going to last for 1 season only. The Huggies Little Swimmers can be found for around 28 bucks on Park'nShop, and probably even cheaper on local drug stores... But even for 30 HKD the packet of 3, that makes it 10HKD each diapers. For 150 (the cost of a reusable one) I could get 15 disposable ones... I am probably not going to take my baby to swim for 15 times for the remaining of this summer......

... but for 90 bucks, I may consider getting a reusable one.

tenten is offline Registered User
    Charlie Banana ( a HK based brand actually) has very reasonably priced reusable swim diapers - $79 - that's as good as any of the other brands that retail for twice as much eg like bambino mio.
    You can find them at 360 and at Jason's Marketplace. I have used mine at least twice a week and still looks good as new. Def more environmentally friendly than disposables.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast