Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dr May Mok for IVF?

aap
    aap is offline Registered User
    The Woman's Clinic is very busy - I'm using them right now as I'm pregnant and they've misplaced reports, etc. I'd use Dr. Derek Lo for fertility issues. It's just him in his own practice, focusing solely on fertility issues. He takes the time to answer all questions and see things through. His nurses are also very organized.

alfa is offline Registered User
    I used the Women's climinc and althiugh very busy I found them to be super good. Had successful IVF with dr Doo and loved the nurses who were very compationate.I hear many good things abou dr Mok and would consider her the second time round as i think the waiting time is shorter.Im sure that if they employ her she must be top notch as they have very high standards and I am sure they woukdn want to diminish their success rates. Sanatorium lab and clinic was very good and the nurses there were very good at communicating things etc. They remembered me after two years!!!

deitydewo is offline Registered User
    Dr. May Mok is in the same practice with Dr. Doo at the women's clinic and I adore her! We successfully conceived with IUI with her help (2 rounds) and she has the most patient, understanding, and knowledgeable bedside manner I could hope for in an OB/GYN. And, she is less busy than Dr. Doo... While his patients are piling up in the waiting room, you'll be in and out already. She runs ON TIME which is refreshing :-)

Sapphire40 is offline Registered User
    I've used Dr Doo, am now 8 weeks pregnant with my first IVF, had 2 IUIs first that didn't work. I am having complications now (got twins but one is not going to make it so I've been having bleeding etc) and he's been amazing about it. I've seen Dr Mok once and am seeing her again on Monday as Dr Doo is away, but again she's been incredibly helpful and very knowledgable. They are very busy, if you see Dr Doo, expect to wait for up to an hour at times, but I figure this is worth it and I don't let it worry me. I am working full time although on bed rest at the moment.

The sanatorium, I can't fault. The nurses and anaesthetist were very good and I had both the egg extraction there and the embryo transfer. My only criticism is the time is takes to get up and down in the lifts! But they are very modern and I think if you use Dr Doo or Dr Mok, they use the Sanatorium for all their IVF and then you can deliver at either Sanatorium, Adventist or Sanatorium.

Very happy to talk about my IVF experience (did it in June).

justarlene is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by ***tydewo View Post
    Dr. May Mok is in the same practice with Dr. Doo at the women's clinic and I adore her! We successfully conceived with IUI with her help (2 rounds) and she has the most patient, understanding, and knowledgeable bedside manner I could hope for in an OB/GYN. And, she is less busy than Dr. Doo... While his patients are piling up in the waiting room, you'll be in and out already. She runs ON TIME which is refreshing :-)
    Hi there...
    We are currently choosing our doctor for infertility treatment. We are still on first stage (other then sperm analysis & D2 hormone test) where we are not sure what's the problem. So we're just still figuring out how to fix this and if IVF is the best solution.
    Will Dr. Mok be a good partner at this stage? Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Scroll to top