Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dr May Mok for IVF?

blueskye is offline Registered User

Dr May Mok for IVF?

Hi,

we are thinking of doing IVF with Dr Mok (The Womens Clinic). We are new here so I just asked my GP here for a recommendation.
    Does anyone have some experience with Dr Mok? It would be nice to have some feedback before making such a big decission.
    Also I know they are using The Sanatorium for the IVF procedures. Any info on that?

Thank you so much :)

jayblogs is offline Registered User
    Sorry no info on Dr Mok. Btw do you mind sharing what is the expected cost that Dr Mok has mentioned for the IVF procedure?

Thanks

HK$75,000 to HK$80,000 - the usual price as it seems?

elle is offline Registered User
    went to may mok for a complicated pregnancy and her clinical skills were very good. cannot comment on her ivf practice, but as a general ob doctor I would recommend. She will answer questions readily and I did not feel like my appointments with her were rushed.

A good friend of mine who had ivf ( successfully) two years ago had the procedure performed at the sanatorium and was happy with the quallity of the equipment and hospital staff.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with Dr Mok, Elle:)
    I appreciate it!

minnowtech is offline Registered User
    Please let us know how it goes with Dr. Mok. My husband and I are moving to Hong Kong at the end of July and will be starting the IVF process almost immediately. It would be great to have a support group here, also going through the IVF process :)

CVC
    CVC is offline Registered User
    Hi, I didn't use May Mok but did IVF through Dr. Doo (Women's Clinic too). I have a little girl now, who is now 5 months. I can run you through the whole procedure and give you all the support you need. Dr. Doo is amazing. I only saw Dr Mok once when Dr Doo was on holiday. So I can't comment too much on her. They do use the Sanitorium which has the best lab in HK.

Wlpeck is offline Registered User

May Mok is excellent!

Dr. May Mok is in the same practice with Dr. Doo at the women's clinic and I adore her! We successfully conceived with IUI with her help (2 rounds) and she has the most patient, understanding, and knowledgeable bedside manner I could hope for in an OB/GYN. And, she is less busy than Dr. Doo... While his patients are piling up in the waiting room, you'll be in and out already. She runs ON TIME which is refreshing :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Scroll to top