- 07-19-2011, 04:09 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Hong Kong
I'm looking for a good pediatrician in Kowloon/ central area. Need someone who's kind, has patience, believe in attachment parenting is a plus.
I want someone who doesn't rush through appointments and willing to spend time to discuss about my concerns and children's health.
- 07-19-2011, 09:54 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
- Kowloon Station
Dr. Mark Chan. He was with Children's 818 but just recently opened his own practice on the 4th floor of the Central building. Not sure on his stance on attachment parenting, but he's easygoing about most parenting styles. And anyway, he's definitely pro-BFing because he even designed his waiting area to have a nursing station. :)
- By newtothis in forum Family HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 03-09-2011, 05:16 AM
- By megan2008 in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2009, 10:37 PM
- By vivianhui in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2007, 10:48 AM
- By alyssaditya in forum Family HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 11-29-2003, 11:20 PM
- By jwang in forum Family HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2003, 01:26 PM