Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Decline from Matilda - what now?!?!

cxflygirl is offline Registered User

missprincepessa,

will tell you what its like. I am going in on Friday to deliver at the Adventist. My first baby was delivered at Matilda so will be able to compare : )

missprincepessa is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by cxflygirl View Post
    missprincepessa,

will tell you what its like. I am going in on Friday to deliver at the Adventist. My first baby was delivered at Matilda so will be able to compare : )
    CXFLY, congratulations!! All the best for Friday! Yes, i have delivered at Matilda before too...am a bit sad about not going but kinda thankful that at least I have something!

When you are ready, please do let me know how it went!!!! Good luck!!

Missprincesspessa,

know how you feel. Matilda is truely fantastic my first experience was great. This time I decided to change doctors which is why I am at Adventist when I visited the hospital I was a little disappointed considering that both hospitals are the same price. Let you know how it goes.

missprincepessa is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by cxflygirl View Post
    Missprincesspessa,

know how you feel. Matilda is truely fantastic my first experience was great. This time I decided to change doctors which is why I am at Adventist when I visited the hospital I was a little disappointed considering that both hospitals are the same price. Let you know how it goes.
    I was looking back at the post and noticed you also had Dr Ghosh last time! Me too (but a long time ago!). I have changed to Lucy Lord now.
    I was upgraded to the VIP suite at Matlida last time..can you imagine!!!
    Good luck!

lesliefu is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by missprincepessa View Post
    just an update. I got offered a bed at Adventist today...even though Matilda is my preference i am going to take it and pay the deposit. I would rather NOT stress for the next 8 months (on top of pregnancy stress!). I suppose the upside is that Adventist is more central as we live on southside.
    Would agree with you missprincepessa - I delivered at Matilda the first time, HK Sanatorium the 2nd and 3mths ago at Adventist....the ride to Adventist when I was having contractions was MUCH shorter (also live on the south side) - and the road was easier to drive so I didn't feel as painful! good luck with everything ! :)

missprincesspessa,

I am at the adventist as we speak. A bit of drama in the beginning as they could not offer me a room on the maternity floor. After the operation I had to stay in the pediatric ward and because i insisted on soley breastfeeding they had to wheel me down to the nusery to feed. Anyway in the evening they managed to move me back to the maternity floor. My thoughts so far they midwives are not so trained in breastfeeding support as compared to the midwives in Matilda. Apart from that all else if ok.

Obiwan is offline Registered User

Congrats!!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234