Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Baby looks like FIL

NewMommie is offline Registered User
    Thanks guys - these are helpful things to tell her if we chat about it again. Another outside party said maybe she was just saying it to fish for compliments on how much the baby looked like her or how pretty she was, too. I didn't get the sense she was depressed or anything, but I will also keep an eye out for that...not sure I can exactly suggest she seek counseling with it being taken well since we are just moms in a playgroup together, but I will if there are any other signs. I also agree babies change constantly, because mine did as well, particularly after the first 3 months or so once they were out of the 'newborn' stage. And I like the two suggestions of either looking for features that more resemble positive people, or just accepting that the entire person is not a mix of other people but one unique baby with its own looks. Thanks Carang for sharing your personal story as well - you always impress me with how honest and straightforward you are. Your kids are lucky to have you. :)

carang is offline Registered User
    forgot to say that i wouldn't change my daughter for the world. she's still head-strong, just like mummy, and by God, do NOT make her angry... but she is an amazing child and wonderful in every sense of the word.

geomum is offline Registered User
    Just think for one moment, aren't you being unfair to your little baby?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Scroll to top