Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Sunshine House (Chifu or Pokfulam) or Woodland Harbourside?

vale is offline Registered User

Sunshine House (Chifu or Pokfulam) or Woodland Harbourside?

My family is moving to Belair in one week and I am looking for a kindergarten for my son. Woodland Pokfulam seems to be the most recommended but there is no place.
    I am looking into Sunshine House, they have 2 campuses nearby. As far as I know Chifu campus is the most popular but they don't have a bilingual program, which would be my first choice. I am thinking about the bilingual program in the Pokfulam Campus. Another option is to enroll him (not sure about availability) in the Harbourside Woodland (or is it too far from Belair?).
    Any feedback about SSHouse (Pokfulam and Chifu) and Woodland Harbourside are very much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance!!!

rani is offline Administrator
    There is also a new school called morningstar. Not sure if they hv a bilingual program
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

vale is offline Registered User
    Thanks Rani. I am actually considering Morningstar. I think the concept is great and suitable for my son but I have some concerns too as it is a new school. Before making a decision I would like to have some feedbacks about schools that have been in the market for quite some time. Anyone else considering Morningstar please get in touch with me!

Pingupenguin is offline Registered User
    Hi

Did you go to morning star at the end? We just moved here and is considering the same school. Just need more feedbacks.

MrsG is offline Registered User
    Can I throw one more into the mix - my little girl goes to Bigfoot Kindergarten (use to be MMI but very recently changed its name) in Chi Fu Towers. She loves it and settled really quickly there. Bilingual English / Chinese, but also French / English stream which she is in.

ladypandora is offline Registered User
    Hi MrsG,

How do you like Bigfoot? I am also considering sending my daughter there starting June when she turns 2. We tried to look for a French playgroup / nursery but this is the only place we found in Hong Kong.

We also visited Ribambelle in Sai Ying Pun but I find the location quite hard to get to (and not a very safe area for kids with all the traffic going on that road).

purplenpink is offline Registered User
    Hi, My son just started at Bigfoot Kindergarten, he is very happy there learning and making new friends. I recommend Bigfoot, good price and small classes with teachers who care.