Newborn fees for birthing??
- 12-29-2011, 05:38 PM #33
hazel... would be helpful if you noted what type of c-section... ie (epidural/spinal/general anesthesia).... as i'm sure fees would vary greatly depending on what type of anesthesia was used.
- 12-29-2011, 06:24 PM #34Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Hong Kong
- 12-29-2011, 06:51 PM #35
she didn't have her baby at matilda.... (i'm actually not in the "market" to have a baby... i've had my allotted 2 already. i just thought it would be helpful to others so they can compare like with like.)
- 01-04-2012, 11:54 AM #36Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
The fee is just for the anesthesiologist. Not any anesthesia. The anesthesia (spinal in my case) is provided under Sanatorium's package.
Posted via Mobile Device
- By future mommy in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 62Last Post: 05-13-2011, 08:44 PM
- By SATCmum in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2011, 04:16 PM
- By thanka2 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2010, 09:17 PM
- By seethelight in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 11-16-2010, 08:57 PM
- By Aleucia in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 4Last Post: 03-15-2005, 05:12 PM