Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Moving to HK and need help with where to live and preschools

carang is offline Registered User

thanks, i was going to point that out, too...

my kids (born in feb) started school "late" by hk standards.... 3 yr 9 m..... if they'd been born 5-6 weeks earlier, they would have started at 2 yr 8m

brookemom is offline Registered User

That's very helpful advice, penguinsix, thank you. We have the option of moving to Hk later in June 2012 while my husband commutes from Shanghai to HK for the next 9 months, so we will see how this all works out. I didn't realize how stressful this was going to be.

kacoak is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by brookemom View Post
    That's very helpful advice, penguinsix, thank you. We have the option of moving to Hk later in June 2012 while my husband commutes from Shanghai to HK for the next 9 months, so we will see how this all works out. I didn't realize how stressful this was going to be.
    Agree with what penguin six said. Pre school enrollment is not easy, but the wait list moves as children tends to still move around schools at this age. We have s 2.5 yr old and live in mid levels, also checked out Woodlands Peak pre school last week and they still had 2 spots for the morning session, and more on the afternoon sessions. We also recently moved from new York and I'm still amazed at the rent and school admissions here....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12