Baby Reject Formula, pls help!
- 08-19-2011, 03:49 PM #9
My baby sometime would not poo for 5 days, but he was exclusively breastfed, so I don't really know what is normal for formula fed babies... can you try giving him some diluted apple or prune juice?
- 08-19-2011, 06:28 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
I think I shall breast feed my bb for now. Not thinking of switching to formula for the meantime. Unless for top up. When I exclusively breast feed, my bb at least poo once a tine. However after mixing with formula, the poo started to delay.
I did read others forum, there r baby who exclusively breast feed only poo after 10 days.
I shall keep monitor my baby progress n thank u so much for all the advices fr everyone!
- By chrissy2 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 01-20-2009, 02:39 PM
- By mushi in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2008, 03:40 PM
- By Dal in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2006, 09:06 PM
- By mammalicious in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 10Last Post: 02-23-2006, 05:51 PM
- By mammalicious in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 07-19-2005, 08:45 AM