Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

clip-on Lapel Microphone - where to buy?

TheQuasimother is offline Registered User
    The Hong Kong Teacher's Union shop should have it as many teachers use them.
    One of my ex-colleagues had a preference for them. It's a clip on but attached to a black box thingymajing which you wear around your waist or clip onto your belt.
    “If you want to get to the castle, you’ve got to swim the moat.” Richard Jenkins in Eat Pray Love

crystal88 is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQuasimother View Post
    The Hong Kong Teacher's Union shop should have it as many teachers use them.
    One of my ex-colleagues had a preference for them. It's a clip on but attached to a black box thingymajing which you wear around your waist or clip onto your belt.
    Yes, that's the one i'm looking for, i am a storyteller in the library and i want to be hands free. I've sent you a PM where is that union shop. thanks for your help.

crystal88 is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by howardcoombs View Post
    Strange, I thought for sure they would carry it. No matter, here are 2 online Hong Kong stores that will ship one to you quickly:

http://www.weclonline.com/eng/search...phone&search=0

http://hongkong01.rs-online.com/web/...nes#breadCrumb
    Hi howardcoombs,

The weclonline.com has it.......but customer service says the server is down so they cannot check the price, will go to the shop in sham shui po, don't like to order online as it might be wrong. Thanks for your help.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123